Antique Travertine landscape tiles are cast in molds made from handcrafted originals sourced in Tivoli, Italy. Quarried for centuries, this renowned stone has been used on famous landmarks such as the Roman Colosseum, St. Peter’s Basilica, Lincoln Center and The Getty Center.
- Three sizes, ea. with eighteen unique faces
- Detailed travertine top and sides, smooth honed surface
- No spacers, gap or no-gap installation
- For paths, patios, pools and overlays
- Matching step block, wall, and fire pit
- Radius edges for no-gap installation
- Strong and durable 10,000 psi concrete
Important Installation Notes
- Gap tiles 1/4" to aid in leveling and aesthetics
- Use roller compactor or buffer pad to prevent scuffing
- Pull from multiple pallets and rotate tiles to enhance random appearance
|Small||24 x 12 x 2" H||2 sq. ft.||46 lbs.||20||40 sq. ft.||970 lbs.|
|Medium||24 x 18 x 2" H||3 sq. ft.||70 lbs.||20||60 sq. ft.||1,450 lbs.|
|Large||24 x 24 x 2" H||4 sq. ft.||88 lbs.||20||80 sq. ft.||1,810 lbs.|
|Bullnose||24 x 12 x 2" H||2 sq. ft.||43 lbs.||20||40 sq. ft.||910 lbs.|
Partial pallet quantities available. Special color runs available with set-up fee, minimum quantities apply. Customer must take 100% of product run. Special Note: 24 x 18, 24 x 24, and 24 x 12 Bullnose CANNOT be double stacked.
Please note: Always refer to actual product when making final color selection. Get assistance or request the location of your nearest distributor(s).
Some of our literature is available to "Browse". This option is useful for quick viewing when using your mobile device or when using a computer without Adobe Reader or a similar PDF viewer.